Monday, June 23, 2008

Yard Work

We have finally (kinda) gotten our backyard done. We have one side, that we aren't finishing right now, because we don't have a fence, and our neighbors haven't done anything to their yard. So it isn't worth it. Our front needs a little help still and bark. But I think we've spent our max this year.

We finished the patio, planted some more plants and laid bark. It looks so good. We seriously worked non-stop all weekend and my body is aching.






8 comments:

mandorama said...

D, that looks amazing! And that's not even a back-handed compliment!

Teri said...

It looks SOOOO good! I can't wait to see it in person on Friday!

Well done!

Jodie said...

love it love it love it! It looks so good!

Precia said...

Wow that looks so good! I'm so impressed you guys did that!

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Wow, this looks awesome! Uou are way better at landscaping projects than I am. When do you want to stop by and help me finish my giant mound of dirt that will hopefully one day be a beautiful flower bed?

Courtney said...

I'm impressed!

Courtney said...

I'm impressed!

Courtney said...

I'm impressed!