Monday, July 7, 2008

Fun with Dickerson

Marc and Aubri came up for a whole week to play with us. Although at times we all wanted curl up in a ball and just go to sleep, it was really fun.

We went to the Arts Festival.



Went to Wall-E. Well, I went to half of Wall-E, Finn would NOT sit through it.


Played our favorite Game.


Went to the Zoo. It was the first time I saw the Tiger get into the water.



Finn loved the animals close up.




Cohen was looking at the Crocodiles and I'm pretty sure one of them wanted to eat him. I've never seen the croc's move let alone walk around when I've been to the zoo. This one got up, walked out of the water and walked up inches away from Cohen and just stared at him for minutes, until we walked away. It was pretty sweet.


Drove up to Park City for the 4th of July Parade.

Shot off Fireworks that night on our street and terrified Finn and Oscar. And ate this masterpiece.


Hopefully they aren't too sick of us and will come back soon.

2 comments:

TJ said...

that looks like a fun time, Finn looks so big sitting on that tree.

Teri said...

Did Finn have a mohawk in one of those photos?