The baby turkey's and chickens. For $2 you can take a chick home, Ben and I were EXTREMELY close to going home with one of these.


When you first go outside, the first animals you see are the goats. I personally would love to own a goat, especially this little guy. He was about 1/4 of Oscar. I think he'd make a great house pet.

Finn loved the goats as much as his mom. I don't think he realized there was more to the petting zoo. We kept trying to make him leave to see other animals and he kept crying and running back. Finally he realized there was more to see.




Like the llamas.

This crazy guy.

The alpaca

The beautiful horses and cows (another Diania favorite).





Looking at the ducks.


Finn and me in jail.


Finn in cute little house.

Finn and Daddy.

Nothing ends a day at the farm better than a pony ride.

4 comments:
So glad you got to go to the petting zoo! It looks like fun!
he is so big
WTF are you doing in pic #19? Looks like someone needs some prune juice . . .
that used to be one of our fav. things to do when our people were that size, glad you had fun.
Post a Comment