Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tagged: 7 Things

7 THINGS I CAN DO

1. Cross one eye and make the other look all around

2. Snowboard(maybe, I haven't done it lately)

3. Sleep

4. Cry like a baby

5. Yard Work

6. Pilate's - Just kidding I can't really "do" it.

7. Cook, if I have time


7 THINGS I CANNOT DO

1. Get enough sleep

2. Wait for a vacation

3. Run a marathon

4. The splits

5. Go without breakfast

6. Stop wanting things

7. Clean my house



7 THINGS THAT ATTRACT ME TO MEN

1. Hands

2. Smile

3. Sense of Humor

4. Slender, not a fan of huge bulky muscles

5. Loves babies

6. Likes Outside

7. Scruff


7 THINGS I SAY MOST OFTEN

1. Totally

2. Don't hit Oscar

3. Poopy

4. Your Turn (usually right after poopy)

5. Cuddle Puppy

6. Kisses

7. I love you



7 CELEBRITY ADMIRATIONS - Can't really think of any good ones.

1. Natalie Portman - Just love her and everything that comes out of her mouth in Garden State.

2. Angie and Brad - Yes they count as one. I know that one is obvious. I just think they are both beautiful. I don't really care about them being good people or anything.

3. Colin Ferrel - I love people that seem unchanged by Hollywood and although they can afford to drive around in a Escalade, prefer their old beater Bronco.

4. Christian Bale - I love him.

5. The Olsen twins. I just love them for some reason. But I mostly admire their Bank Account.

6. Jack Nicholson - just awesome.

7. Jude Law - Because of the looks he gives in The Holiday.



7 FAVORITE FOODS

1. Pizza

2. Mac & Cheese

3. Sour Cream

4. Mexican

5. General Tso Beef

6. Pesto

7. Hummus



7 PEOPLE I TAG - I really don't expect any of you to do this, unless you are bored like me.

1. Teri

2. Christina

3. Shelly

4. Jodie

5. Precia

6. TJ

7. Melissa

1 comment:

Shot by blaine said...

we need to come and see you guys. Its been a while, we would love to see Finn, BEN could skate with ben. but most importantly, you could do your crazy eye trick.