Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Spooky Gulch

Over the weekend we went to Escalante to visit my family and play at the Slot Canyon Inn. Saturday we decided to hike Spooky Gulch since we'd never been. We loaded up in cousin Adam's truck and drove down a very muddy road for an hour and started the hike. We got a new backpack for Finn and we needed to break it in.



























The drive was a little muddy.

4 comments:

TJ said...

I have a phobia of flash floods, so I am scared of canyons like that. It doesn't matter what time of year it is, I'm scared.

And the dog food? That's weird.

mandorama said...

Those are great family photos of you three!

Precia said...

That last picture is the reason I've never gone to Spooky gulch. I need a truck not a minivan.

Olsen Family said...

I love that mud picture. My girls need to get muddy some time. They are too used to the city already. I really want to have the reunion there. Work on it!