here is how it goes:
1. Go to the document site on your computer
2. go to your 6th file
3. go to your sixth picture
4. blog about it
5. tag six more people

For Christmas I did a Dickerson family calendar for Ben's mom. It turned out amazing. I would highly suggest using Snapfish for photo calendars. So I spent tons of time gathering photos from all the brothers. This is my niece Peyton, Ben's brother David's daughter. Very cute, love her static hair.

2 comments:
static hair is the best :) funny we have a picture of kelsey when she was little with the same hair. So about the poop bathroom no worries, i clean it daily and escpecially with clorox with that one. tell Ben sorry no pictures of it, maybe if I hadn't been so mad and half asleep :I
The calendar is amazing and I love it. Thank you so much!!!
Post a Comment