Wednesday, March 25, 2009

My poor battered child

Poor Finn. When I picked him up from daycare on Monday I was warned by Kimmi at the front desk that Finn had an accident. Apparently he was pushing a toy around, tripped and landed face first into the toy. I could tell it was going to be bad since I was prepped before I even saw him.

Yesterday my mom was nervous to take him into the grocery store because of all the stares she was going to get.

I guess he isn't a real little boy without some bumps and bruises.





5 comments:

Natalie said...

I'm pretty sure another kid punched Finn after Finn bit him? ;)

Poor Finn. I miss him!

Mimi said...

Ouch! That looks bad. Wish I was there to kiss it all better, but I'm sure you two are taking care of that just fine. Sure do miss that little guy!!

Heather said...

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH POOR LITTLE SWEETHEART!! that is the worst! sooo sad! poor precious!

Precia said...

Ouch poor Finn. At least you know he wasn't pistol whipped by some big sisters naked barbie! That is usually what's going on over here!

mama donk aubri jo said...

nice shiner :( sad boy! cohen got a matching one in az, similar accident too