Co-op basics
It’s a simple idea, really – provide quality, healthy food at a substantial savings through cooperative purchasing; and build a sense of community by bringing people together and promoting volunteer service.
The Community Food Co-op is for everyone. Whether you are struggling to meet your basic food needs or are just looking for a way to share in community, you can be part of this simple exchange: giving and receiving.
Saturday I picked up my food for the first time and I am sold. So much great food for so cheap. I got all this for $26.
I have already signed up for next months order. It's a great way to get a good variety of food for a great price. And it forces us to eat more veggies.
Sorry Ben, more cauliflower for you.
I suggest that everyone should do it!

2 comments:
Is the binky/binkie included?
Yes Amanda, great deal huh?
Post a Comment