Pockorn
I know what you are thinking, Finn is just trying to say popcorn. Every kid loves popcorn, right? My son loves something much more than popcorn though, just like his daddy. For some reason the word never comes out right. We've been working on it for months now and trust me he eats a lot of these so the opportunity arises often.
Pockorn
noun
1. frankfurter. Otherwise known as a hot dog.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Completely unrelated to this post, but I'm actually trying out a food co-op this week for the first time! I'm assuming you already know that they are dropping in daybreak now, so I'm giving it a shot - another neighbor tipped me off...maybe I'll see you there if it is the same one you use??? Random that I will possibly meet up with you at a food drop...
ok, so i don't think I have your either. but, it's a different one. bountifulbaskets.org and this is the first week they are going to start in daybreak (it's the north shore dirt parking lot - I think)...
I'll let you know how the produce is (i'm hoping it's good - this is my first week trying it out)!
Post a Comment