Over the 4th of July weekend we had a Rex family reunion at Brian Head. Even though I was about a week away from having a baby, we had to go. We have too fun of a family to miss a big event like this.
We stayed up way too late playing games and talking and played way too hard all day. Family history skits, a pinata (I'm surprised no one got hurt), food and fun. Of course I mostly just sat around and watched.
We are so lucky to have such an amazing family and I can't wait for the next one.
I didn't really take any photos, but I stole some.
We stayed up way too late playing games and talking and played way too hard all day. Family history skits, a pinata (I'm surprised no one got hurt), food and fun. Of course I mostly just sat around and watched.
We are so lucky to have such an amazing family and I can't wait for the next one.
I didn't really take any photos, but I stole some.

No comments:
Post a Comment