Thursday, February 3, 2011

Finn Says: Uncle John

I haven't been updating, but some things are so funny you have to put them down in writing. I don't know how Finn comes up with half the things he says.

Finn was at my cousin's house being babysat on Tuesday. Here is the conversation:

Precia: Finn, so you have an uncle that lives with you?

Finn: No

Precia: I thought your daddy's brother lived in your basement?

Finn: Oh yeah, but sometimes he goes and sleeps upstairs with Mommy.

6 comments:

TJ said...

HA HA HA HA!!!!!

mandorama said...

Ummmm . . . . does he?

Mimi said...

I'm still laughing...way to make my day, Finn! I love you...

mama donk aubri jo said...

busted . . . so funny, maybe he doesn't think john lives there.

Precia said...

Today Zinnia asked for "that chubby baby with the really big head." She wanted him to come over but couldn't remember his name. We love your kids.

Melissa, Ethan, and Julianne said...

Too funny--thanks for the laugh :)