Friday, April 18, 2008

Flashback Friday - Babymoon

A few months before I got pregnant, Ben and I decided we needed to go on one last vacation alone before we started having kids. It was all last minute, but we decided to go on a cruise to the Western Caribbean.

Some of our stops: Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, Belize, and one other place I can't remember. It wasn't my favorite cruise, I really prefer Eastern Caribbean, but it was still nice. I'm not a fan of Mexico at all, but I loved Play del Carmen, it was beautiful.

Anyways, I am DYING for a beach vacation, so I thought these pictures would cheer me up... but really they just make me more depressed.












4 comments:

Natalie said...

Congratulations on having a baby and ruining your life.

Cichelli said...

You can make my Costa Rica trip pictures your screen saver. A childless vacation to some of the greatest surf in the world. That should cheer you up.

Precia said...

A vacatia what?

Courtney said...

I wish I could go there right now.