You look like Bindi Irwin in the second one.
Hey! Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful day!! And Finn looks darling in that wagon! :)
I am Bindi. You should see me with the Crocs.
Diania:I FOUND YOU!!! I obviously remembered your married name so I decided to look you up and what do you know, it is your birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You have such a little cutie. Hope your doing well. Miss ya :)Heidi
Happy Birthday, again! It was so fun celebrating with you! Love ya!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You look like Bindi Irwin in the second one.
Hey! Happy birthday to you! I hope you have a wonderful day!! And Finn looks darling in that wagon! :)
I am Bindi. You should see me with the Crocs.
Diania:
I FOUND YOU!!! I obviously remembered your married name so I decided to look you up and what do you know, it is your birthday today! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! You have such a little cutie. Hope your doing well. Miss ya :)
Heidi
Happy Birthday, again! It was so fun celebrating with you! Love ya!!
Post a Comment