These pictures are a couple weeks old, they are from our trip to St. George.
We have a serious water baby. He loves going under waterfalls. He was starting to get used to going under the water. And he loved his floaty thing. He was so relaxed sitting in it, he was almost falling asleep.
Finn is so dang cute! We sure do miss him. By the way... mookimoo... pure genius! I just wish you would've stumbled upon this a little bit earlier. I guess if Emmie tries to pull any tricks on us I know where to go. Thanks!
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Let's go to the pool this weekend!
I love that Finn, he is so brave.
Finn is so dang cute! We sure do miss him. By the way... mookimoo... pure genius! I just wish you would've stumbled upon this a little bit earlier. I guess if Emmie tries to pull any tricks on us I know where to go. Thanks!
What fun pictures! Seriously, he is so stinkin' cute it kills me.
Post a Comment