Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dee Anne's Wedding - Part 3

A bunch of the Dickerson's hit up Red Robin (our favorite) the night of the wedding to eat some burgers.

Me, Cousin in Law Amanda and Sister in Law Aubri.

Amanda took over the camera. (She might hate me after posting these pictures.)



"Come on guys, make an ugly face."

Finn's balloon broke.

5 comments:

mandorama said...

um . . . no pics of the bride?

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Bride wasn't at this event. But yes, I need Bride pictures from the Temple.

Olsen Family said...

i would hate you if i was her

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Amanda dug her own grave with this one. She LOVES me no matter what.

Amanda said...

What the HELL Diania! I just saw these this minute and I could never "hate" you but I drastically disagree with the posting of these pictures! I have some naked pictures of you that I am going to post! Just cause you take horrifying pictures doesn't mean you want...anyone but your besties to see them! What if there is some hot UT guy that I once knew that wants to see how I am and is now so thankful he dodged my big fat ass bullet! I want them to remember me as a hot tease not a triple chined cow! AHHHH!

(for anyone that is unsure, the above was written out of hilarious anger not the real kind of anger. public humiliation has never really bothered me. i will look stupid if it gets others to feel good about themselves.)