There was lot of food and dancing and Finn loved watching everyone. Eventually the crowd thinned out and Finn was able to get on the dance floor and show us his moves. Sadly we didn't take pictures of that. But here are a few others.
Giving Mark a dirty look.
Katie taking Finn out to the dance floor.
Finn checking out the dancers, that is a pea on his face (from the delicious salad bar.)
In the Box with Socks. No fox, just Finn.



5 comments:
I recognize that dirty look.
Hi friend!
Thanks again for coming, it was a fabulous night.
I am already missing my favorite dance partner (Finn).
Hey Diana, I found your blog off facebook and just happened to look at this post. Hope you don't mind. I have to tell you what a small world it is. Katie used to live in my neighborhood. We were planning on going to the sock hop too, but something came up. (Can't remember what now). Funny how connected people are.
fox in sox in box love that book! cute finn too, always :)
OH MY GOSH! he is soo dang precious! i can't stand it! he is SOO SOO CUTE! love him!
Post a Comment