Today out of the blue Roxy said "I wonder how deanna is doing, I miss her" I didn't know who she meant by deanna, finally she explained, "you know, the one who has oscar". Oh, Diannia. Yeah. Totally cute right.
Um, yes. She/he is so cute. Completely honored to have made your dream episodes. If only I had a dollar for every time someone told me I made their dreams I would be a rich woman, or maybe I would just have a dollar. thanks!
8 comments:
Today out of the blue Roxy said "I wonder how deanna is doing, I miss her" I didn't know who she meant by deanna, finally she explained, "you know, the one who has oscar". Oh, Diannia. Yeah.
Totally cute right.
THAT IS HILARIOUS diania! seriously hilarious! what a cutie pie!
He looks like he knows that it is funny that he is wearing girl pants, especially in the second picture. Funny kid!
So pretty!
Um, yes. She/he is so cute.
Completely honored to have made your dream episodes. If only I had a dollar for every time someone told me I made their dreams I would be a rich woman, or maybe I would just have a dollar.
thanks!
It looks like Finn really likes his girly pants.
haha! i love it. what a cutie!
We could dress Finn up really good (if you want baby drag) if you would come over! I guess we'll have to plan a party.
Post a Comment