Monday, February 2, 2009
Birdies!!
Saturday was beautiful and sunny. We decided we needed to do something to enjoy the day and get rid of our winter blahs. Courtesy of a buy one get one coupon, we headed downtown to the Tracey Aviary. Neither of the boys had ever been there and I hadn't gone in years. Finn loved (and so did we) the birds. I'm excited to go back in the spring and enjoy all the old beautiful trees and hopefully some baby goosies.





















Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Fun! I didn't know there was an aviary in SLC.
That's a lot of effing birds.
beckahm had fun just looking at the pictures, score :)
Pretty. It has been a long time since I have been to the Aviary. I took Jake and Madsyn out first year of Law School when we came back for a visit. It is a fun place.
Post a Comment