noun
1. A prepared food having the consistency of custard, made from milk curdled by the action of cultures, sometimes sweetened or flavored. Also known as yogurt.
Finn is not a morning person. Most mornings he is lying in bed, half awake, in a daze when we get him up. Then he wants to be held, doesn't want to change his clothes and of course needs his binky.
Yesterday morning I opened the fridge to get his medicine (he has an ear infection) and he saw yogurt. He lost it, all he wanted was yuggy cow, YUGGY COW!!!! Most mornings I don't give us enough time to feed him breakfast since he gets it at school. We usually give him his milk and he is OK.
Not this morning.
So Ben has to hold him down to get his medicine in him and then I poured his yuggy into a sippy cup and mixed with milk to see if that would help. Explaining to him that he could drink it in the car. But then he was screaming louder saying "COW, NO COW!!!"
I guess packaging already matters to my 2 year old.

No comments:
Post a Comment