Thursday, May 7, 2009

Living Planet Aquarium

Over the weekend I got Finn all ready to go outside and take a walk and it was a crazy thunderstorm with hail. He was ready to do something, so we quickly jumped into the car and headed to The Living Planet Aquarium in Sandy.

I had been when they were downtown at Gateway and I worked on managing the account and placing their media. I loved it then, even though it was much smaller and not as good.

New location is much nicer, more to see and seems like there is room to grow.

Highlights:

Finn thought the frogs were going to attack him. I was trying to explain to him that there is glass, and they can't get out. He wasn't nervous with all the tanks, just that one, I think because it had like 20 frogs in it.

He would NOT touch the sting rays or starfish. I was holding him and I was touching the star fish and a sea urchin and he screamed with fear in his voice for me, " NO MOMMY!!"

I forgot my camera, so I used my phone so most of the pictures aren't that great. Plus the lighting is very dark in there. But we had a great time and I will be back, maybe Finn will even touch something.







2 comments:

vanessa joie said...

he's getting so big! I used to take Avery there when I was a nanny. It's fun. We also used to go look at the fish tanks at Cabela's for cheaper thrills.

Heather said...

OOOH how fun!!! he is soo darling!!!