Thursday, May 14, 2009

Mother's Day and Spencer's Wedding

Last weekend was busy. Cousin Spencer was getting married so that meant lots of family time. Which is good, I like family time and love most, just kidding, all of my family.

We had cousin Adam sleeping over and bonding with Finn and lots of parties.

Saturday morning we got together for a Mother's Day breakfast with aunts, uncles, cousins, brothers, dads and of course MOMS.



Love this action shot of April throwing the Frisbee. Stole from my cousin's blog. Actually I stole a lot of these pictures. Thank you Precia and Amy!
Saturday night was Spencer's wedding reception at Noah's. Beautiful and so fun playing with everyone.
Both the bride and groom are science geeks. Here is a shot of the groom's cake.The kids were hilarious dancing on the ledge. Until they turned off the music and kicked everyone off. Best moment of night was Cousin Jeff's son Dylan dancing to YMCA.

2 comments:

mama donk aubri jo said...

love the grooms cake, that is funny! i love spencer he's so cute :)

Amy Rex said...

Yah... I realized a few pictures in that some of them looked familiar. Haha. Glad to be of service. It was really fun seeing you guys!

P.S. I love that Finn says blackbabies instead of black berries. So hilarious!