Friday, April 11, 2008

Flashback Friday - All You Need is Love.

I took a photography class in college and did a project about the people I love. I do love more people than this, but these are the people that were easily accessible, probably the day before it was due.

The date on my project was December 15, 2001 and here are a few of the photos from it. (obviously they don't look quite as good because I had to scan them in, I promise they looked good at the time.)

Ben


Christina


Mom


Dad


Grandma Vivie


Mckay


Kissing Ben

4 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Oh, these are very sweet. Again, where is MY picture among all these? Did you not love me in 2001? I can't believe you.

The one of you and Ben kissing is my favorite. Even though it grosses me out a little. Just kidding.

mandorama said...

Grandma Vivie looks like a real firecracker! So cute!

I like how in the kissing one (*gag*) Ben has kept his eyes open, as if to make sure that Diania won't be slitting his throat or stealing his wallet mid-kiss.

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Firecracker is a great description. I'm glad you didn't say anything about my unwaxed eyebrows in the kissing picture. Ben and I were talking about his eyes last night actually. Very strange.

Olsen Family said...

She was a firecracker!!!