Wednesday, April 30, 2008

New Nephew! Gavin Dee Dickerson



Marc and Aubri had Gavin on Sunday morning at 1am. Aubri didn't realize she was in labor until it was too late, so Marc delivered the baby! Her labor maybe lasted a whole 5 minutes.

He is really tiny, 6lbs 2oz and I think he is really cute, and I can't wait to cuddle with him this weekend.



With Beckham

With Cohen

3 comments:

Teri said...

Ok - how do you not know you're in labor? This amazes me. And how did he know how to deliver a baby?

Daybreaking Dickersons said...

Who knows. I guess with her last two babies, Aubri's contracts were very mild. And Marc didn't know how to deliver, but it basically just came out into his hands. CRAAAZZY

Precia said...

Wow those are some really cute kids and what a crazy story! Go Aubri I'm so proud/jealous of people that make it look easy.