Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Wall

I've been wanting to add something more to Finn's room for a year now. Everything I wanted was just too expensive. Finally, thanks to Amy Coe and Babies R Us, Finn's room is much cuter.


This next picture doesn't have great quality because we were doing a panoramic so you can see the entire wall.


Finn loves the circles. He points (he points with entire hand) and gasps.

We have an idea for the opposite wall as well. Hopefully we'll get that done in the next week and we'll put pictures up soon.

6 comments:

Teri said...

Darling! I love it!!

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

So cute! I feel honored to have been with you when you purchased such lovely additions to Finnster's room.

TJ said...

That looks awesome!

Precia said...

You are such a Martha. I might be copying you someday. I guess it doesn't matter because we never see you!! Come to Neko Case tonight, I'm bringing my kids just to see if they are allergic to pot smoke (ha ha).

jonna said...

cute...vinyl lettering, etc is so in...I will have to look into it when we have our own house that I can play with the walls. Fun seeing you at the reunion...I felt like no one changed!

LIttlemiss said...

That looks soooo cute. I'm so NOT creative. I need some good inspiration when it comes to that stuff. I love it!!