Finn will not let us feed him anymore. Which makes mealtime a lot messier and a lot longer. He is getting much better with the fork. Sometimes he still gets frustrated and uses his hands, but he usually at least keeps the forks in hand while doing it.
Sorry for the millions of pictures, but it's kinda fun to see his whole eating process.
that is too cute for words! seriously, amazing camera that can take such good snap shots! He is precious!!! love it! Love that messy eating stage! SOO FUN! (RIGHT!)
3 comments:
"no i do it!" that will be his first sentence for sure! cutey patutey!
Soooo very cute! I almost feel like I'm sitting at the table watching him eat, except I don't have to clean up the mess.
that is too cute for words! seriously, amazing camera that can take such good snap shots! He is precious!!! love it! Love that messy eating stage! SOO FUN! (RIGHT!)
Post a Comment