I'm Teri's friend Ali- and I don't even know you but I have to say that is the freaking cutest costume on the planet. Elvis? You have got to be kidding me- how clever was that? I think our babies are the same age- born in June 07 right? I think that's what Teri said. Finn looks like a cutie. We live in the area so that's why I felt like stalking your blog. Hope you don't mind...
6 comments:
wow. i love it. can you please send me a pic in the mail so I can frame it and put it up in Yara's room
That is the cutest Elvis I have ever seen!
Suddenly I'm an elvis fan, he looks awesome!
That is such an awesome costume!!! I'm sure jerry wayne loved it
I'm Teri's friend Ali- and I don't even know you but I have to say that is the freaking cutest costume on the planet. Elvis? You have got to be kidding me- how clever was that? I think our babies are the same age- born in June 07 right? I think that's what Teri said. Finn looks like a cutie. We live in the area so that's why I felt like stalking your blog. Hope you don't mind...
OH! he is too cute for words! seriously, i can't stand it! what a doll! I LOVE IT!!
Post a Comment