
So far Finn has:
*Put an entire ball in his mouth, and I'm sure the "nontoxic" green paint that was running down his face was great for his little body
*He has taken another ball off and kicked it around the living room, "whoa"
*Carried the knit Santa basket around
*Has only admired the apple, hasn't tried to eat it, yet
*Thrown the red knit bird
We created a furniture barricade around the tree, but Finn being all boy (and possibly some mountain goat), can get over that with no problems. Hopefully the novelty will wear off and we'll have some ornaments left for Christmas.

6 comments:
He looks so big next to the tree. I love that hurricane.
I love that photo of Finn. He looks so innocent.
finn is totally part mountain goat :) now you know why we have no ornaments on our tree, we have a cohen and a gavin :) Beckham is over loving all the decorations to death thank goodness :) cutest little stinkers ever :) can't wait to see finn! and you too of course :)
This is a great photo! I love it. And you can be like us--we only decorate the top 2/3s of the tree to protect it from the giant dog tail that lives in our house.
ahh good fun! I DO Love that photo of him too!
What a picture perfect moment. So glad you captured the sweet mountain goat that lives with you.
Post a Comment