UGLY HAIR!!!! Im your sister i can be honest!!!
I can't stop looking at the last picture. It is so funny.... What was mom thinking!
At least the top perm was better than the baptism perm!!!! You need to find that picture!!
I am seriously thinking you should bring back the perm!
Your perm just cracks me up. You're so glamour shot. Love it! You just need the lipstick and feather boa and you'd straight up be Jon-Benet.
The perm makes me so happy. The only thing better than a big 80's perm is TWO perms in one picture thanks to the very large mirror.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
UGLY HAIR!!!! Im your sister i can be honest!!!
I can't stop looking at the last picture. It is so funny.... What was mom thinking!
At least the top perm was better than the baptism perm!!!! You need to find that picture!!
I am seriously thinking you should bring back the perm!
Your perm just cracks me up. You're so glamour shot. Love it! You just need the lipstick and feather boa and you'd straight up be Jon-Benet.
The perm makes me so happy. The only thing better than a big 80's perm is TWO perms in one picture thanks to the very large mirror.
Post a Comment