Monday, November 5, 2007

Interesting Old Me.

Natalie tagged me with some blog thing where I'm supposed to tell you six interesting things about myself. Only problem is, I'm not that interesting.

1. I hiccup probably 50% of the time I sneeze.
2. I have kayaked in the Atlantic, Pacific and Caribbean.
3. I spend the first 5 years of my life in the (back)woods of South Carolina, climbing trees and building forts.
4. I think Ketchup is disgusting. Unless mixed with some other condiment like mayonnaise (Fry Sauce). But the thought of dipping a fry into plain ketchup grosses me out.
5. I could live off Sour Cream and Guacamole. I wish they'd put Sour Cream in little containers like Yogurt so I could just eat it everyday for breakfast.
6. When I was about 5, my sister Christina thought she'd try out the fishing pole in our garage. She caught.... me. Right in my cheek. This was one of many trips to the hospital when I was in South Carolina.

Alright, I tag, Christina and Jodie. And everyone else that Natalie tagged who hasn't done it yet, slackers.

4 comments:

Teri said...

How do you hiccup and sneeze?

Cichelli said...

you are interesting.

mandorama said...

Number three makes me think of the movie "Deliverance" *cue banjo solo* -- please tell me that your backwoods neighbors didn't make you "squeal like a pig" . . . . although, if they did, that would explain a lot more about you than this stupid tagging game.

Olsen Family said...

Hey this is Justin. That whole thing about the sour cream is little weird??? Is that like you would want to eat it plain? That is interesting...