Santa came early to the Dickerson household this year. Since it's basically impossible to buy a Wii anywhere, you have to take the opportunity if it arises. On Tuesday, I got a tip off, that there were 2 available at GameStop. (Thanks Morgan) So of course Ben drove over there quickly and bought his own Christmas present.
I didn't want to try the Wii out tonight because I have the worst sinus headache of my life. But after watching Ben play a few games of tennis I couldn't help it. It's seriously fun. The Japanese are amazing. I have no idea how this thing works, and I still don't really know what I'm doing.

As my dad says, "why don't you just go to the tennis courts and play tennis?" Only problem is, I've been trying for 4 years to get Ben to play tennis with me. For some reason I've always wanted to take lessons. But I've never wanted to do it by myself or spend time away from my family. Finally... Ben Plays Tennis!

2 comments:
Yes, if I can be sore for three straight days after playing one hole of golf, you can be sore from an hour of wii tennis.
Wii tennis is freaking awesome! And yes, I believe I was sore after the one time that I played it.
Post a Comment