The two girls are Amanda (the one in overalls) and Aubri. Two of my best friends. Aubri is now married to my Brother in Law so I get her to see her almost once a month. Amanda is my husband's cousin and she lives in AZ. So I don't get to see her as often, but we still keep in touch.



My brother Mckay and his friend Tyler joined the party. Tyler is the with red hair.



4 comments:
Look at your hair with all that volume. I don't believe you anymore when you say you hair has no volume. Photo shoots were the best!
Your hair is defnitely voluminous. You look like a Pantene model.
You look better with dark hair, yo.
Holy Crap! Mckay left a note on my blog and I saw yours from his. Man I love this... How fun is it to catch up with old friends. Now I can keep in touch with you guys.... Great to see pics of you and your fam.
Spencer Taggart
Post a Comment