Finn is 25 weeks old, 5 and 3/4 months. I can't believe we have had him for almost 6 months!
He can sort of roll over. From his stomach to his back he has rolled over maybe a dozen times. From his back to his stomach, he can roll to his side, then he gets stuck on his chubby little arm.
Starting in the last week or so, he has really begun sitting up. Over the weekend hanging out at the hospital (my dad had to get surgery on his hip), he started to keep his balance so good.
Last night was the best. We got him in sitting position (he cannot get here on his own), and he stayed probably for a good 4 minutes before losing his balance. He really loves it.





Ben was standing up beside me, so of course most of the pictures he is looking up and smiling at Daddy.


And then slowly, he started to fall over....

4 comments:
He is a big boy. Before you know it he'll be rallying your car and taking girls on dates.
Finn totally looks drunk in the picture where he is tipping... did you slip something in his bottle?
I love Finn.
I know how he feels. I also start to fall over if I sit up for more than four minutes.
We really need to put arm rests on those chairs in the conference room.
How did YOU get such a cute kid?? Does not compute.
Post a Comment