Tuesday, December 11, 2007

"It's not going in our yard Russ, it's going in our living room."

Over the weekend we finally decorated the house for Christmas. We got Finn all bundled up and we headed to Smith's Marketplace. We ended up with a 7 foot, beautiful tree. Smith's Marketplace is the best place for trees hands down, we've gone there every year since we've been married.




Once we got home, we made a fire (and by made, I mean flipped a light switch), put in the best Christmas DVD of all time, Christmas Vacation, and got to work.

While we worked, Finn cuddled in a cozy, Christmas red blanket on the couch.






The end result



Finn was amazed at the lights and sparkly ornaments. This will probably be the only year this will be safe.







Little Oscar Puppy needs some credit too. He survived us moving furniture and vacuuming. I'm sure in his mind the world was coming to an end. Finally he calmed down under the tree.

5 comments:

Olsen Family said...

Finn is just so cute!! your tree looks great! see u soon.

Teri said...

I love Finn. And your tree. And Oscar. And you.

jonna said...

hey diania...sorry i didn't know who you were at first I was pronoucing the name dee-an-nee=a...so I couldn't figure it out. ANyway, fun to meet you through the blogging world...It will be fun to see what is up with you and your cute family...i found jr bell too, so crazy...your little boy is darling..

Natalie said...

I love Finn. He needs to come into the office again. Or, i might even be a nice aunt and volunteer to watch the little guy for a night. We can just hang out under the tree. Sounds perfect to me.

Cichelli said...

I love that baby all snuggled up in a red blanket. He's just darling. Can we please have a playdate?

Love the real Christmas tree. It looks so festive!