Before either me or Aubri got married, I went down to St. George to visit her for New Year's Eve... or 4th of July. All I know is there are photo's of fireworks. I think it was New Year's since we have hoodies. Probably New Years right after I got a really nice camera for Christmas. I miss this film camera.
Anyways, we went for a hike just out of St. George and took a bunch of really cute B&W photos of ourselves. I love these pictures.
Here is Aubri's engagement picture, she could have just photo-shopped in Marc a year later. Her pose is picture perfect, cheesiness for a great Utah wedding announcement.

I'm a little obsessed with taking pictures through plants. This started in High School photography. I remember taking a picture of Jordan Stein through a plant during our really productive Fashion Design class... anyways, I'm a little off subject. Here I am with Aubri through a tree.

I can just imaging Aubri saying "be happy, ok now give me angry... good, good"

"Wayne and Yara Selph would like to announce the engagement of their daughter Diania Vivie Dickerson to Aubri Jo Kidd."


1 comment:
I love the photo through the plant. You are so artistic!
Post a Comment