I just remember one day I was so exhausted and my feet hurt so bad, I just had to sit in the bathtub rubbing my feet for a half an hour.
We flew JetBlue, so we got to NYC early in the morning. We dropped off luggage at The New Yorker Hotel and decided to start off with the Statue of Liberty. It was so hot and clammy and we'd been up basically all night and hadn't showered, which makes everything worse.
So hot, Ben had to roll up his pants. This is probably one of my favorite pictures of Ben ever.



The city.


The coolest homeless guy playing the keyboard, that Ben shot (being very sneaky) as we walked by.

Ben resting on stairs of the Met.

We took the subway all the way to the top of Central Park and walked the entire length. The top was not in the best neighborhood, but in my opinion it had the best garden's of the whole park (at least what we saw).



Toy's R Us.

Graveyard at Trinity Church.

Natural History Museum.

No comments:
Post a Comment