Monday, March 3, 2008

Water Boy

Over the weekend we took Finn to South Jordan Rec Center. Finn absolutely loves bath time so we wanted to see how much he'd love a enormous bath.

Just as expected, he loved every minute of it. He even loved the huge waterfalls in the lazy river we take him under.







Finn started this new thing with his mouth. He is loving his new teeth and new feelings in his mouth. Here is his new funny face.



See the new teeth!










5 comments:

Natalie said...

I heart Finn. When can I come play?

LIttlemiss said...

was it not freezing cold??? Can't wait for pool time in the summer. It's so fun for the little ones.

Cichelli said...

He is out of control cute. I love him.

jonna said...

I thought kids in diapers are banned from utah pools...is that not the case? Oh i sure hope so, I want to take taylor swimming this summer!

mandorama said...

Ummmm . . . is that a Dora the Explorer swim diaper?