Monday, August 25, 2008

P.C.H.S. 10 Year Reunion

Saturday night was my 10 year High School Reunion. Crazy how fast time has gone by. I actually haven't kept in touch with that many people that were in my grade. But with a few it seemed like no time had passed at all. Plus, I keep updated with so many through their blogs, that I already knew their spouses and kids names. Yes, I'm pathetic.

Dinner and dancing up at The Lodge at Stillwater. We sat with our friends J.R. Bell, Chad Crowther and Cianne Dorius.

Chad and wife Debbie.


J.R. (You will see, that I have an ability to take wonderful pictures of people.)


Me and Ben taking pictures of ourselves.



Dancing.



Ben's friend Nate actually married Bree who went to High School with me. Again, a great picture.


My friend Lee. No, he doesn't have a really cheesy smile. I just decided to ask him a question right as I took the picture. Sorry Lee.


I didn't really take too many pictures over the night. Hopefully everyone else will post pictures soon so I can steal them off their blogs.

2 comments:

Olsen Family said...

WOW!

Summer said...

Sheesh! It looks like your reunion was a lot more fun than mine. They held ours at our old high school! I think the turn out would have been a little better if they had is some place nice like yours!
Your son is absolutely adorable by the way!