Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Neighbors

Olympus Landscape has been working on our backyard for 2 days now. So far it looks awesome. During this process, we have discovered that our next door neighbor is a total jerk. He called Daybreak HOA and complained that a trailer was parked in front of our house. He then called the owner of Olympus yelling at him because there was a trailer parked in front of his house, that they parked their BobCat in his UNFINISHED backyard for a few hours and that one of their work trucks leaked oil ON THE ROAD and his dog ate some.

First off, when my neighbors on the other side were finishing their yard, their landscapers put tons of rocks and equipment in our unfinished yard and I could care less. It wasn't like we'd hang out in our dirt/rocky backyard and they didn't ruin anything. Also, I'm sure many cars leak oil on roads. There is no law against that. And our neighbor's dog is ALWAYS either chained up or on a leash so I know he is totally lying about his dog eating it. I have never seen that dog even 2 feet next to the road. I love dogs and I would feel aweful if their dog got sick. But there is no way you can control what is on roads. The only thing to do is keep your pets away from them. Then the owner Soto from Olympus had to come over and show my neighbor the property line to prove that his trailer was directly in front of my house and not his.

Hopefully my neighbor will calm down. He has to go through 2 more days of this.

No comments: