Friday, September 21, 2007

Packing

I hate packing. I'm so scatter-brained that I always forget stuff. Tonight we are staying in a hotel downtown after my friend Teri's wedding. This way I don't have to leave work as early to get ready and we don't have to drive home so late. Tomorrow morning we are waking up and going to the Action Sports Mountain Dew Tour at the Delta Center.... I mean Energy Solutions Arena. So another reason not to drive all the way home tonight to wake up and come right back downtown.

I still haven't figured out what I'm wearing tonight to the wedding, so I packed three different dresses. I also don't know the weather tomorrow so I packed several different outfits for the Dew Tour. I don't know how I want to do my makeup tonight so I brought it all. I seriously packed enough stuff for week. And its only overnight. Don't even get me started on Finn's bag. I just don't know how many times he'll throw up, or what mood I'll be in for his outfits. So he has about a weeks worth as well.

Ben's stuff probably could all fit into a grocery bag. I wish I was a man sometimes, they have it so simple.

No comments: