Friday, September 28, 2007

DVR doing overtime

This week all of the new season's have started. Ben and I love TV and since we got DVR it helps us watch more of it, in less time. Only problem is, there are way too many shows. I'm sure we'll narrow them down eventually but right now our DVR is out of control. I seriously don't know how we are ever going to catch up. Since Finn was born, we have much less time to sit around and do nothing.

Last year our top shows were Lost, The Office, Grey's Anatomy, Desperate Housewifes, Hero's, Beauty and the Geek, How I met your Mother, 2 and a Half Men, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and My Name is Earl. We haven't even watched all of these yet.

Now we have ShowTime so Weeds and Californication has been added to that list.

Now there are millions of new shows that look pretty good, so I have the DVR set to record: Dirty Sexy Money, Carpoolers, Big Bang Theory, Private Practice, Big Shots, and Chuck.

Hopefully some of these are just awful so we don't need to watch them every week. I've already heard Private Practice wasn't fantastic. (Thanks Natalie) So any feedback on any of these other shows that I shouldn't waste my time on, would be great. Chuck might end up being horrible, but I read yesterday that Summer (Rachel Bilson) is joining the cast. So they've already got me hooked, just like Weeds got me hooked with Mary Kate.

No comments: