
Here is a quick and EDITED recap of the night. We had a fabulous dinner at Zoom on Main Street. It was such a nice restaurant and our table of 20 girls was so loud no other diners wanted to sit inside. After dinner we went back to the hotel to open presents. Teri got such cute stuff. Everyone was jealous. (here is the part that has been edited out) Then we went off to Harry O's, to dance all night. Here are a few pictures to recap the night.


3 comments:
L-O-V-E the photos and entry! Thanks for editing some parts out! ;)
And thanks for making the night so fun! It wouldn't have been the same without you. And we wouldn't have been able to get taquitos (not tequila) at 3 in the morning.
I love you, D!
That was such a fun night! I must say my 3 a.m. hot dog was delish. Great review of the evening, D.
I am glad I work with you so I could get the non-edited version of the wild night. However, the dancing chick in the back is almost pulling a Britney - glad you posted it!
Post a Comment