Friday night we went to Red Robin with Ben's family. DeeAnne was in town for a few days to see her favorite grandbaby. They have this new burger that is swimming in goat cheese. It was the best thing ever.
Saturday morning my family had Melissa's baby shower / Mckay's birthday party / Aunt Janette's birthday party. Any family member (cousins, aunts and uncles) that lives in the Salt Lake or Utah Valley area came up. It was a crazy party with millions of kids screaming. But so fun.
We got a few of the kids in their halloween costumes. Here is Yara (ladybug), Finn (Doggy) and Gideon (Dragon).
Here's best friends Yara and Mackenzie, this shows how crazy this party was!
After the party, I ditched Ben and headed to a boutique with my cousin Noelle. I didn't buy anything, but I found some really cute ideas. Someday I'll get around to making them.
Ben went and picked up Oscar who got a haircut.

Later in the evening we went to South Towne Mall to take back an outfit that DeeAnne bought Finn. Thanks anyways DeeAnne! We ended up with a few cute shirts and a pair of pajamas.
Finally we got home around 7:00, ate dinner and plopped in front of the TV for the rest of the night.

No comments:
Post a Comment