Monday, October 1, 2007

No Truck?

Friday afternoon, me, Ben and my brother in law Justin were heading down to Duck Creek for a family trip. In Provo on I-15 we saw this:



Obviously I am horrible at taking pictures and missed the best part of this car. Notice the single rope coming off the front of the car? That went all the way to the back where a washing machine was on top of the trunk. Not inside the trunk, right on top of the car. With one rope holding down.

Ben even slowed the car down (not too slow, the guy was still going 65) so I could take a picture of this complete idiot. And I missed the washing machine.

Probably the funniest thing I've seen in a long time.

2 comments:

Teri said...

The funniest part about this whole scenerio is that you missed the washing machine in the photo. Hilarious! Only you, D.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

I loved the photos! Duck Creek is the greatest. I especially love the shots of Ben on the swing. Those, combined with the absent-washing-machine photo, make you a shoo-in for the action shot photography category. : )