Last night I went to Harmon's to buy Ice Cream and almost went home with this:
A Shih Tzu / Yorkie Mix. It was the cutest, fluffiest and tiniest puppy I've ever seen. If the lady would have dropped $100 off the price I would have bought it right then, without even asking Ben.
I officially want a dog now. However, I just watched The Dog Whisperer and I fear that I would have a yappy crazy dog that I wouldn't be able to control.
5 comments:
Ooooooooh.... why didn't you? Is it too late?
You totally should have diania!!!
Is she still there? I will buy that dog without even asking MY Ben. And I don't even like dogs. But I LOVE that one.
I officially want a dog now. However, I just watched The Dog Whisperer and I fear that I would have a yappy crazy dog that I wouldn't be able to control.
he look like an ewok, fabulous!
Post a Comment