Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Good or Bad?

Last night Finn slept for so long. He went down at 8:30 and woke up at 5:15. 9 hours!! I shouldn't complain because I have the perfect child, but I'm tired so I will.

Usually Finn wakes up around 3 or 4am to eat. So my internal clock woke me up at 4. I layed there listening to his breathing, just knowing he was going to wake up any minute. An hour and 15 minutes later he woke up. After he ate, I layed him back down and got into bed. My alarm was set to go off at 6:30 so I only had less than an hour before I had to wake up for work.

So I layed there again for another hour until my alarm went off. So basically I've been up since 4am, even though my baby pretty much slept through the night.

I'm not a big caffeine drinker, but today, I will be chugging it all day.

No comments: