Friday, November 2, 2007

Flashback Friday - Mrs. Jackman

Looking through all my school pictures last night it appears that somewhere between 2nd and 3rd grade, I lost my cuteness. In third grade at Parley's Park Elementary School, I was in Mrs. Jackman's class.

I know who about 75% of these people are. This was back when Park City was really small and everyone knew each other. I graduated with most of the people in this picture.



Top right corner, Michael Demcowitz, I had a crush on him.
Right next to me, is Jordan Stein. We were on again off again friends until a few years ago when we stopped hanging out. Although she is a friend on MySpace.
Middle third row, is Jed Briggs. I worked with his brother at Richter7.

Point is, I don't look cute. I think it's the perm.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

I think you were totally cute. And hey, don't diss the perm - I think we all had one at one point or another.

Cichelli said...

You're totally cute. And my hair NATURALLY looks like yours does in that picture, so don't insult the wave. I think it's hot.

Um, and are you really complaining about not being cute? Have you seen my childhood pictures recently? shut up.

Teri said...

D - You're are darling. And I am overly impressed you still know those people. I couldn't name half the people in my 3rd grade photo!

Olsen Family said...

i think its a cute picture. r u scanning all these in?

Hopkinson said...

Diania- this picture is great! I picked up your comment on Jessie's blog. I've been pseudo-high-school reunion-ing all night. People look great! And so happy with their new little families! wow. I don't have a blog, but wanted to say 'hi.' This old class pictures is awesome. It made me want to know where all these people are! I'd love to hear from you some time.
Tiffany Hopkinson (Quinn)
hopkinson@byu.net