
Nothing beats riding dirt bikes,


shooting guns,


and eating way too much!



Friday we went hiking at Devil's Garden. I love Utah for all its different landscapes. It was perfect for all the kids and the kids at heart.








Ben tried to sleep in every morning, but Finn and I wouldn't let him.


Finn and Mr. Gids. Best friends already.

Getting Finn naked in the kitchen showing off his muscles...

It was such perfect weather for us, and just absolutely beautiful.



Highlights of the trip that I don't have pictures of include, Kareokee (not really a highlight), Wii, and late night fires, bombs and fireworks.

3 comments:
These photos are so beautiful! You're becoming quite the photographer! Looks like a lovely Thanksgiving!
It looks like you had a blast.
What a small world!! We grew up like right behind the Fentons. I didn't know Jodie was your sister in law. She's a great girl!!!
You are lucky Finn likes the bath when he's so little. Holds HATED his until he was like one year.
Looks like you had a fun holiday!! You guys are so cute!!!
Post a Comment