Monday, December 10, 2007

Steve and Barry's

Over the weekend I finally went shopping at Steve and Barry's. It was crazy how cheap everything was. It doesn't really look cheap and we'll see how long it lasts, but seriously so cheap. There is a lot of stuff that isn't that cute, but lots of good stuff as well. It is the place to go for T-Shirts.

Lots of cute cheap jewelry, sunglasses and purses. Really cute wintercoats for $20!

Ben bought a pair of Cords, polo shirt, I got a cardigon and jeans and our total with tax was $38.

I didn't get anything Bitten, by Sarah Jessica Parker, but I'll be back after Christmas.

2 comments:

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Ooh, I'm jealous. I can't wait to check out S&B's.

Teri said...

What the hell is Steve and Barry's? Where is it? (I am so out of the loop...especially if it's South of 3300!)