Wednesday, January 23, 2008

The Best White Elephant Gift Ever

I'm sure Amanda is very sad right now. She decided that a duck that lights up and quacks London Bridges Falling Down, Old McDonald had a Farm, and Farashaka wouldn't be a fun toy for a little boy under the age of one. I'm sure in 25 years from now, Patrick will be in therapy talking about how his mom took away his favorite toy and gave it as a White Elephant Gift of all things.

This quacking, flashing duck was one of the amazing gifts I won at our Christmas White Elephant party. It came along with a wonderful duck draft dodger that doubles as a tug-o-war toy for Oscar and a beautiful card holder for my desk.

This duck is one of Finn's favorite toys, and I kinda like it too. Anything that lets me sing Old McDonald's farm is a winner in my book.





No comments: