Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Sick Baby

The weekend was lazy, but I guess not lazy enough since Finn and I both got sick. We had to run some errands on Saturday and here is Finn ready to go with his Teddy Bear Sam.




Of course after a few minutes in the car, Finn fell asleep.



While we were visiting Teri and Mark at their new house, Finn decided to break in their "new" carpet by throwing up all over Ben and the carpet. It was everywhere, even a few minutes after the incident, I stuck my hand in Ben's hoodie pocket and it was full of throwup.

Even though baby throwup isn't that bad, Ben was still misrable, so we dropped by my parents to drop off boxed and headed home.

We took Finn's wet clothes off when we got home and he was as happy as ever. He didn't seem sick at all. Or maybe he just loves to be naked.










Sunday Finn's sicky, grumpiness kicked in. We went to my parents to help move for a
few hours and he was misrable. Later that night I got what Finn had and it was not fun.

Monday was a sick day at home with all of us. Ben had to stay home from work to help with Finn since I was sick too. I feel 80% better, but now I think all three of us (including Ben) are getting a cold. Finn is still grumpy and now has a cough. I just got the dreaded call from Daycare asking us to pick him up because he is too sick to stay there.

5 comments:

Simply Selph said...

I am so sorry Finn is sick. There is never a fun time for throw-ups, but it is so hard when they are little and can't tell you anything and it goes everywhere. We have been dealing with that on our end too for about a week. I thought we were thru it, but today it looks like it is Duncan's turn. The bright side for you is that it is just one right? Kiss him better for me.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Poor little Finnster. Hope you all feel better.

Cichelli said...

My boys are sick too. It's so hard, because part of you aches for them and wants to help them and love them better, and part of you wants to kill yourself because you haven't slept in a week and have heard non stop whining and fussing and would rather be anywhere than with your children.

mandorama said...

Cichelli, you speak the truth!

Diania, I'm so sorry that Finn is ill - I'm thinking of him! You on the other hand, well, I believe your particular strain of illness is called "karma".

Teri said...

So, that WAS real throw up! I knew it... Poor little guy. And you too. I hope you're both feeling better.

And I SWEAR, I didn't give it to you. Right?